This villa seamlessly combines contemporary neoclassical interiors along with modern and vintage furniture. Set within an expansive garden, the home offers a tranquil retreat. Neutral tones accents with a pop of colour, ornate details, and strategic furniture arrangements create an atmosphere of refined luxury indoors. The expansive garden, with its al fresco dining area, completes the experience, offering a perfect balance between timeless elegance and modern comfort in a tranquil setting.
Gulmohar At Avās
Gulmohar At Avās
- Plot size being ~10,000sqft
- Home built-up area of the villa is 3,800 sq ft with ceiling heights of 12 ft and double height to 24ft in the living and dining area
- The main entrance features illuminated steps over a cascading water body, leading to an opulent door standing at a height of 20 feet. Adjacent to the main door, an enclosed garage offers supplementary access to the entry foyer
- A 4 bedroom expansive villa, all with ensuite bathrooms and a balcony overlooking the plot. An open kitchen enhances the living and dining experience, making the spaces more inviting and comfortable.
- The living and dining areas are equipped with fully automated lighting and climate control systems via the Avās App
- The outdoor living and tanning deck is enveloped by lush tropical plants, extending into an expansive garden and al-fresco dining
- The villa features exquisite flooring in various patterns that enhances the space and complements the elegant palette of the walls. This attention to detail extends throughout, with all bathrooms adorned with top-of-the-line fixtures
- The open kitchen leads to a pantry space, connecting to the staff room and providing easy access to the outdoor dining area. With a patterned wall dado finish, the space is enhanced by striking streaks of lights
- Swimming pool is equipped with a built-in jacuzzi and boasts an infinity edge
- The villa includes an expansive living and dining room, powder room, garage, kitchen and staff quarters